FOR AIR, GAS, PRESSURE, AND VACUUM APPLICATIONS
Lone Star GC Series Integrally Geared Centrifugal Compressors are designed and manufactured with the highest quality standards. With 1,100+ installations we have the experience and proven reliability you can count on. These units are completely supported from our Houston, Texas manufacturing facility, with field and full factory service capabilities, repair and overhaul, custom packaging and mechanical/performance testing.
• Single and Multi-stage (up to 6 stages) integrally geared centrifugal compressors
• Handles Air, Nitrogen, Natural Gas, Land Fill Gas, Carbon Dioxide, Steam etc.
• Pressure up to 1,170 psi / 80 Bar
• Drive Power up to 13,300 hp / 10,000 Kw
• Flow up to 353,300 cfm / 600,000 m3/hr
• Wide turndown with Inlet Guide Vane & Diffuser Guide Vane
• Applies API 617, API 672, API 614
• Driver: electric motor, steam turbine, and gas/diesel engine
• Over 1,100 installation worldwide
Pressure-volume characteristics of a standard centrifugal compressor. Ask about custom engineering to any flow and pressure beyond our standard units.