FOR AIR OR GAS APPLICATIONS
Lone Star GC (CHORUS) Series Integrally Geared Compressors are designed and manufactured with the highest quality standards. With 1,100+ installations we have the experience and proven reliability you can count on. These units are completely supported from our Houston, Texas manufacturing facility, with field and full factory service capabilities, repair and overhaul, custom packaging and mechanical/performance testing.
• Single and Multi-stage (up to 6 stages) integrally geared centrifugal compressors
• Handles Air, Nitrogen, Natural Gas, Land Fill Gas, Carbon Dioxide, Steam etc.
• Pressure up to 80 Bar (1,170 psi)
• Drive Power up to 10,000 Kw (13,300 hp)
• Flow up to 600,000 m3/hr (353,300 cfm)
• Wide turndown with Inlet Guide Vane and Diffuser Guide Vane
• Applies API 617 (Chapter 3), API 672, API 614
• Driver: electric motor, steam turbine, and gas/diesel engine
• Over 1,100 installation worldwide
Pressure-volume characteristics of a standard centrifugal compressor. Ask about custom engineering to any flow and pressure beyond our standard units.