LONE STAR SERVICES THE AMERICAS AND BEYOND
Lone Star’s experienced technicians can not only offer field service but complete preventative maintenance programs as well, including complete troubleshooting and repair capabilities of the entire blower system from the controls (PLC) to all actuators or sensors.
Our large stock of Lone Star manufactured parts means faster turnaround for Hoffman, Lamson, Gardner Denver, Atlas Copco, HSi, Turblex, Howden, Siemens, Roots, Continental, Hibon, Spencer, and National Turbine brand blowers.* We also manufacture parts for Ingersoll Rand, FS Elliott, Atlas Copco, Sullair (IHI), and Hanwha Samsung centrifugal compressors.* All work received a full 1 year same as new warranty.
Lone Star manufacturers all parts for these blowers and compressors to allow fast and efficient services.
Our technician arrives with all tools and supplies to completely maintain your unit:
• Class 1 or Class 2 type services for integrally geared turbo blowers and centrifugal compressors
• Annual or Semiannual services for multistage centrifugal blowers and compressors
• Vibration Analysis
• Power Quality Analyzer
• Laptop with Interface Software to Allen Bradley or Siemens PLC
• Laser Alignment
• Oil Sample and Analysis
• Complete lubrication changes with disposal
Our commitment to the customer arrives with all the equipment we need to do the work.
|Types of on-site field services available:|
|Troubleshoot and Root Cause Analysis|
|Control System Services|
|Vibration & Power Analysis|
|Start-up and Installation|
|Operator and Maintenance Training|
|Laptop with RS Logix, Siemens, Modicon, other interface software|
|Shipped to Site or on Truck|
We include a repair kit and a bearing and seal kit
in the box to provide immediate repair if needed.
Call or reach out to our experts now 832-532-3112 for more information.
Our Service Check List May Include:
• Inspect for general condition of unit
• Identify any known issues from operators.
• Inspect and replace inlet filter if necessary
• Inspect and replace oil filter if necessary
• Check lube oil level, take sample and change as required
• Inspect inlet silencer
• Dismantle compressor air-end shroud
• Dismantle compressor air-end
• Inspect and clean variable vane system
• Check vane geometry
• Inspect and clean inlet guide vane system
• Inspect control arm of variable vane systems (inlet and or discharge)
• Check axial clearance between impeller and contour ring – adjust if required
• Remove gearbox inspection covers for visual observation of internal condition
• Check axial movement on high speed shaft
• Inspect ball bearings (if equipped): quoted if replacement is required
• Verify check valve operation
• Check coupling condition and do re-alignment and tightening torques of all bolts
• Inspect and tighten all mechanical and electrical connections
• Make start/stop of the blower to check running conditions
• Check for oil leaks
• Clean and test surge switch
• Verify all 4-20 mA current loops are operating properly
• Dismantle gearbox
• Inspect gearwheels, bearings, seals and check clearances
• Replace roller/ball bearings
• Replace slow shaft ball bearings
• Replace flexible seals (O-rings)
• Inspect electric motor, oil pump, oil cooler, coupling, and valves
• Check axial movement on high and low-speed shafts
• Prepare overhaul report for the blower
• Full Vibration Analysis of Blower and Motor prior to service to baseline unit.
• Full Vibration Analysis after service to verify satisfactory operation.
• Documentation and verification of oil gap for bearing tolerance and wear assessment.
• Verification check of all sensors reading accurate values or positional feedback to the PLC. (Verify readings on PLC and actual conditions). This includes all instruments, actuators, limit