LONE STAR SERVICES THE AMERICAS & BEYOND
Lone Star’s experienced field engineers can offer emergency service, a comprehensive master service agreement as well as complete troubleshooting and repair capabilities of the entire blower and compressor system from the controls (PLC) to all actuators, sensors, motors, turbines or the network interface.
Our commitment to the customer arrives with all the equipment we need to do the work.
- Complete Tool Kit
- Spare Parts as Needed
- Vibration Analyzer
- Power Analyzer
- Laptop with Allen Bradley RS Logix, Siemens, or other interface software
- Laser Alignment
- Oil Sample Analysis Kit
- Shipped to Site or on Lone Star Truck
We include a repair kit and a bearing and seal kit
in the box to provide immediate repair if needed.
Field Services include Critical Failure Analysis, Turn Around Management, Life Analysis, Bearing Analysis, Oil Sample and Analysis, Harmonic Studies, Vibration Analysis, Alignments, Safety Plans, Supervision of Repairs or Installations, System Audits, Start Up Services, Operator and Maintenance Training and more.
|Types of on-site field services available:|
|Troubleshoot and Root Cause Analysis|
|Control System Services|
|Vibration & Power Analysis|
|Start-up and Installation|
|Operator and Maintenance Training|
|Laptop with RS Logix, Siemens, Modicon, other interface software|
|Shipped to Site or on Truck|
Our staff is experienced in single stage, high-speed gearless, multistage turbo blower and centrifugal compressor, field service and preventative maintenance for the following brands: Hoffman, Lamson, Gardner Denver, Atlas Copco, HSi, Turblex, Howden, Siemens, Roots, Continental, Hibon, Spencer, and National Turbine, Ingersoll Rand, FS Elliott, Atlas Copco, Sullair (IHI), and Hanwha Samsung centrifugal blowers and compressors*. Click to find your brand and model. A full 1 year same as new warranty applies to all overhauls.
OUR SERVICE CHECK LIST MAY INCLUDE:
- Safety Report
- Inspect for general condition of unit
- Identify any known issues from operators.
- Inspect and replace inlet filter if necessary
- Inspect and replace oil filter if necessary
- Check lube oil level, take sample and change as required
- Inspect inlet silencer
- Dismantle compressor air-end shroud
- Dismantle compressor air-end
- Inspect and clean variable vane system
- Check vane geometry
- Inspect and clean inlet guide vane system
- Inspect control arm of variable vane systems (inlet and or discharge)
- Check axial clearance between impeller and contour ring – adjust if required
- Remove gearbox inspection covers for visual observation of internal condition
- Check axial movement on high speed shaft
- Inspect ball bearings (if equipped): quoted if replacement is required
- Verify check valve operation
- Check coupling condition and do re-alignment and tightening torques of all bolts
- Inspect and tighten all mechanical and electrical connections
- Make start/stop of the blower to check running conditions
- Check for oil leaks
- Clean and test surge switch
- Verify all 4-20 mA current loops are operating properly
- Dismantle gearbox
- Inspect gearwheels, bearings, seals and check clearances
- Replace roller/ball bearings
- Replace slow shaft ball bearings
- Replace flexible seals (O-rings)
- Inspect electric motor, oil pump, oil cooler, coupling, and valves
- Check axial movement on high and low-speed shafts
- Prepare overhaul report for the blower
- Full Vibration Analysis of Blower and Motor prior to service to baseline unit.
- Full Vibration Analysis after service to verify satisfactory operation.
- Documentation and verification of oil gap for bearing tolerance and wear assessment.
- Verification check of all sensors reading accurate values or positional feedback to the PLC. (Verify readings on PLC and actual conditions). This includes all instruments, actuators, limit