MULTISTAGE CENTRIFUGAL BLOWER
The MC Series, Multistage Centrifugal Blower, are the first multistage blowers designed to run with variable speed. A steeper rise to surge provides a wider flow range when adjusting speed over the traditional designs that were based on constant speed operation.
The large diameter impellers produce high tip speed to maintain pressure and backward curved impellers allow a high rise to surge.
Each Model can be built from 1 to as many as 10 stages. Impeller designs can mixed to maximize efficiency
HOVER TO VIEW THE BENEFITS OF AN MULTISTAGE BLOWER
Designed for Variable Speed Applications
- Designed for Variable Speed Applications
- Larger Diameter Backward Curve Impellers
- Higher Rise to Surge Allows more Flow Range with Speed Change
- Most Existing Designed were based on Constant Speed
Fabricated improve efficiency about 3% over cast impellers and have a higher strength to weight ratio.
Fabricated impellers can be made of aluminum, steel or stainless steel.
What We Call Standard, Others Call Options
- O-Ring Sealing Between Cast Iron
- No-Leak Design
- Gas Tight Applications
- Pressure to 35 psig
- High Temperature Elastomer
- High Velocity Cooling Fan for Discharge Bearing
- Constant Level Oiler – Closed Loop for no leakage or misting
- Deep Well Aluminum Oil Well –Optional cooler and heater can be connected.
- Oil Splash Lubrication – Grease Option
- Balance Drum and Return Line to Reduce Thrust and Increase Bearing Life
- All Stainless fittings (standard)